Scott Rudibaugh – Bankruptcy Attorney
Scott Rudibaugh Hemet Bankruptcy Attorney of Bloom & Rudibaugh A.P.C. is a dedicated attorney devoted to help you with your bankruptcy needs including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
Biography of C. Scott Rudibaugh
- Born in Youngstown, Ohio, June 3, 1950
- Admitted to bar, 1980, California and U.S. District Court, Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California.
- Education: Grove City College (B.S., 1972); Western State University (J.D., 1977).
- Judge Pro Tem, Family Law, Riverside Superior Court.
- Member: Hemet/San Jacinto, Riverside County Bar Associations; State Bar of California.
Bankruptcy Law; Family Law; Divorce; Child Custody; Child Support; Adoption Law; Real Estate Law and Civil Practice.