Kathy Bloom – Family Lawyer
Kathy Bloom Hemet Family Lawyer of Bloom & Rudibaugh A.P.C. is a dedicated attorney devoted to helping you with your Family Law needs including child custody, child support, child visitation rights, property rights and spousal support.
Biography of Kathy J. Bloom-Rudibaugh
- Born in Los Angeles, California, November 21, 1951
- Admitted to bar, California, 1978, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California; 1982, U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
- Education: San Diego State University (B.A., 1973); Western State University (J.D., 1977). Recipient, Hemet Professional Woman of the Year Award, 2004. Trustee, Hemet Unified School District , 1994-1998. President, Exceed Foundation, 2007-2008.
- Member: Hemet/San Jacinto, Riverside County Bar Associations; State Bar of California.
- Judge Pro Tem, Family Law, Riverside Superior Court
- Member, Elkins Committee Task Force, revision of court policy
- Member, Measure T Committee, Hemet Unified School District Bond Oversight Citizens Committee
Family Law; Divorce; Child Custody; Child Support; Adoption Law; Real Estate; Civil Practice; Guardianship; Legal Separation; Nullity; Spousal Support.
Call Kathy Bloom of Bloom & Rudibaugh A.P.C. today at 951-652-1400 to secure expert counsel and legal advice regarding your family law needs.